2013年3月14日星期四

This is a part of learning process

Made mistakes.
This is a part of learning process.
This makes me feel blue. Although I know this is good for my improvement.
Failed failed failed .
Can I pass my CE ? I don't want to fail my test.
Sounds terrible, but it is truth.
Try to use something we have learnt is good, but what I used were wrong in my sentence.

I hope that I can do well.
I'm an optimistic person.
I don't care how hard the way was , just walk through.
I tried, but I couldn't manage it well.
I fell down and I tried to stand up again.
Again and again.

A saying goes 'Success is failure constantly.'
May be I should take more time to get used to.

Patience is a byproduct of tribulations. It isn't granted, it is learned.

I will try to do.
I will do it , and I will get it !

The STPM result will come out on next Monday.
God bless me .




没有评论:

发表评论