2013年3月2日星期六

Second graduation party

Hi March ! Time goes faster than I expected ! Bye February !

A good news want to share with you guys.
That's I passed my final exam and I'm going to my new session - 105 !
Yeah !!!! I'm extremely happy with that .

The day before I sit for my final exam, I got my last CE result.
I'm shock because I got 0 mark in my SSP paper. It killed my confident to sit for my final exam!
At the same time, this is my new recorded. ==.....
I never got an egg before! Although my additional math was poor but at least I get a number in my paper, how come my test can get 0.
It made me driving ! But anywhere I passed my final.

Thanks a lot for my lovely classmates who help me to do my revision.
This is Jia Min. I'm glad to be her friend you know ? If I didn't meet with her, I'm sure I won't pass this level. Thank you ! You help me a lot !
I feel a little bit guilty to my teacher, I know he is a good teacher but he is not suitable for me. When he is teaching, I always don't know what happen on the grammar! Fine, may be you will think that this is my problems, but when whole class got a poor result in SSP paper, I think this is not my personality problem. Sometime, I think that influence of a teacher's quality on their student will built up something different between others.
God bless him, I hope that he can get more experience to teach his student and make sure them can really understand when he is teaching.


Beside that, I want to say thank you to Ms. Ramah who is my reading, writing and conversation teacher. She is strict, but she never gets angry for what I asked.
I like this teacher and the reason( I don't know how to express it.)
I made her cried , she praised me something that I never expected, she checked for me the grammar problems, she recommended some romantic movies to me and so on. She impressed me a lot on my memory.

Take care my friends ! Karen ,see you next time if we got the chance. Don't worry ! That's just one custom in between us.

 This is Poh !!! We are the oldest in our class !!!!
 Look delicious right ? A very great breakfast and lunch in the party !
The little Giant in ELS !!!!

 Hi my friends ! They are come from different country.

Friends! See you in 105 !


Are you nervous wait for our STPM result! Definitely ! I'm stressed ! Good luck to everybody .

Fine ! I'm worried about your condition , but your answer seems like.... OK, I will never do this type foolish things !!!!

没有评论:

发表评论