2013年3月18日星期一

An unforgettable moment in my life.

18/3/2013
The most terrible moment in my life.
I never expect my result will be like this.
I'm so dissapointed to mpm.

What a rubbish education system ?
What do you treat candidates are ?
Their result is their future!
How can you make mistakes ?
What careless ? accident ?
All are the excuse ! They didn't check properly !

I just want a fair result ! I didn't have others meanings !
I have been studying in Malay school for 7 years.
All the subject papers are in Malay version !
How can I failed my BM paper 2 ?

Ridiculous ! Unbelievable !
I'm very dissapointed !

Is it this is my ending for my form 6 ?
I won't accept this result ! I want they give me a reason why I failed my exam !

But I still want to congrats my friends who are did well in their exam. This is your deserve it !
New journey will be start. Take care my friends .

May god bless me ? I need you now.....
How sad I am, what do you want me to choose in my future ?

I don't know what should I do....

没有评论:

发表评论