2013年1月21日星期一

English classes

 First time , I didn't get too much red pen inks in my essay. I felt so happy with this.
Let me show to you! This is my improvement since I joined the English classes in ELS. Compare with before, I really learnt a lot of knowledge that I don't know. I will put more effort into learning English ! I will try to use what I know from my own language. I will be realistic because I know learning a language takes time and effort.  Have fun with the language !

***This is my first time using proper English in my blog. If have any mistakes please help me to fix it . Thank you guys. Then I can learn a lot from my mistakes.

That day I hung out with my blur sweeties.

We had enjoyed a delicious dinner in Anmour Cafe . 
It's really worth to purchase! 
We also took some photos at Tang Pak Fu.
The ice moutain. 
I recommend the durian flavour, because I love the Durian so much . ^^
A wonderful Friday night , I had spent with you all.

Don't ask me why we can be friends ,it is because the fate . That is the only one reason.
OK . Bye ... I want to prepare for my final exam. See you !!

没有评论:

发表评论