2013年5月4日星期六

Run into - meet you by chance

Congratulation! Finally, I've graduated from my English course!

ELS 106 
Such a long time --- 4 months.
My friends and I have been fighting for 4 months.

I felt so unbelievable, so excieted and so fantastic!
The feeling of my first meet with you all is so weird!
I didn't have any friends at there , all of them were new faces to me.

My first classmate is Fong! A boy who has a good look , has a smart brain and has made a lot shock to me !
His name has shocked me a lot too!!! hahaha









The youngest in our class !!! He is very talkative and has a lot of ideas in his mind !
 I wonder why he can score 80 in his test !!! Amazing !!!!!
 Oh no this is Derek KOh !!!! hahahah except funny I don't know how to descripe him .... hahaha you can get you girl soon , I believe in what you had said to me.
You want marry her which is your first love !!!


 My emo girl _ ee pei !!!! hahah
Don't emo !!! You have me , I will cheer you up !!! take care my girl !!!

 Yanni I like you so much !!! You are a friendly person , I think everyone can have a nice chat with you , because whatever things we can chat too !!! One day we can go swimming together !!!

Yeong xin I really very admire the way you speak English ! Nice ! In my opinion , it is very cool for me ! Not like a malay-english or mandarin-english ! Good luck to you !

Ivan This boy @@ I don't know who to say == you're very annoying as annoy as derek !!! Always bully me ! But your massage skill is good !!! Ok , my new maid !!!See you in SG.

ahhar ! Peterson !!! I have a lot of opinion on your outfit !!! hahaha I did many comments I know !!! You make me keep laughing and laughing !!! Every day I'm so excieted on your outfit !!!! When I was 105 I remembered the first time you wore tee-shirt came to school ! Shock me a lot !!!! Finally you become normal !!!! You this cute boy !

All of my friends in ELS, I couldn't mention them one by one, but I will keep all the memories well and last forever.

I want to say thank you to a few of them! They are jasmine and chye ! This two person are very helpful and kindness !!! In fact , if I hadn't met them, I'm sure that I would have retaken every level. Especially Jasmine, I phone her to get some help to solve all the crazy grammar problems every day. My prince, Chye, is very important too. Because of him, I keep laughing and laughing. He brought a lot of fun to me, like telling a joke and his pattern is very funny for me.
This is our couple tee. Haha , seriously I'm not in a relationship with him. We are just acting as a couple in our class !!! hahaha
There were so so so many precious moments I have had with you all. Words are useless to express, and the memories are priceless. I cherish it and I promiss I won't forget you all as long as I live .

I want to say again , Thanks my teachers and my friends.



 I'm glad to meet you all !!! This is my pleasure !

ELS helped me improve my English a lot , do you feel it ?

We jump for our future !!!

I'm looking for my brightly future.

So, IELTS I'm going to deal with you ! 6.0 !!!!
All the best !!!!







没有评论:

发表评论